Your personal hygiene is influenced by the quality of washroom area you move around in. Since the working class spends a bit more time outside, hygiene and washroom services, especially at the office matters. If you are the business owner, how can you possibly provide such requirement for your employees while saving money on centrefeed paper towel and other washroom consumables? That’s easy. Promote bathroom etiquette.
Cost cutting on washroom consumables
You would not believe it for yourself but washroom items such as the centrefeed paper towel take a good chunk of your operating budget. Then again, since they are directly connected to personal hygiene and the health of your employees, they cannot be easily compromised.
What you can do to control the use of washroom items is to promote proper bathroom etiquette among your employees. This will help keep your workplace healthy and clean while cutting costs on consumables like centrefeed paper towel, liquid soaps, hand towels, and others. Here is a guideline you can share to your employees to help them ace workplace bathroom etiquette:
- Hand washing is a must, as often as needed. It had been proven, time and again that washing hands can help prevent germs from infiltrating spaces and causing illnesses.
- Clean as you go. This is a good guide to giving courtesy to other bathroom users.
- Administer a flush every time you use the toilet. This is a very simple command often overlooked.
- Do not hang around in the bathroom longer than you should. Other users called by nature might be waiting for their turn on the toilet or the electric hand dryers. Give them their time.
- Do not transact in the bathroom. Again, it would lengthen the queue for the bathroom if those who use it do more than just the simple routines. Business transactions are meant to be done elsewhere than the washroom.
- Use washroom consumables just as much as you need to. When you come to a digital aerosol dispenser, make sure that you are only up for an amount that you need to give the rest their share.
- Do not make executive privilege an excuse for making excesses, whether it is about sharing the washroom with other users or performing every aspect of hygienic bathroom etiquette.
If only people will learn how to use the washroom properly, you will be able to save a good sum on hygiene supplies in your own workplace bathroom. So, you better learn how to share our guideline on bathroom etiquette to your employees to enjoy the best results.